"This Graphic Artist program is for computer graphics with your MSX computer and MSX mouse or keyboard may be used instead.
Yamaha's Graphic Artist has the following features:
- Use of MSX mouse allows for simple one-handed operation in modes other then the character mode and simple curved lines creation
- Pictures can be created using forty different available types of block patterns. Also, characters with italic and broadway fonts and music scores can be easily used in the same way
- Your newly created picture can be saved onto cassette tape or floppy disk. This program is ideal for animation and games as data is loaded and saved onto floppy disks in the MSX format which allows pictures to be summoned onto the screen without the Graphic Artist ROM, making possible the loading of pictures in BASIC and changing or adding to the pictures.
- Special effects such as neon lines, flashing, copying, start effect, and zoom-up gives further enjoyment of computer graphics
- Use of the following superimposer enables you to combine your pictures with those shown on a TV or video screen. NEOS MSX Superimposer SI-10
- Pictures created using this program can be printed with the following or compatible equipment: